Parmesan crusted pork chops w/bacon bits and garlic mushrooms. Parmesan crusted pork chops with wild mushrooms. Topped it off with a medley of Oyster, shitake and baby bella mushrooms, it was amazing!!! to check out the seasoning I was using go to: http Следующее. A crispy Parmesan crust makes these Parmesan crusted pork chops juicy and flavorful.
Is there any doubt in your mind that it's delicious? February is one of my favorite months. Serve these Parmesan-crusted pork chops with wedges of lemon so each diner can spritz their serving with a bit of fresh citrus if they like. You can have Parmesan crusted pork chops w/bacon bits and garlic mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted pork chops w/bacon bits and garlic mushrooms
- You need 3 strips of bacon.
- You need 2 of thick cut pork chops.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese greated.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 3 of whole fresh garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 pinches of salt.
- You need 4 pinches of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Butter or oil.
Pat the pork chops thoroughly dry. Sprinkle them evenly on both sides with the salt and pepper. These savory pork chops come out juicy, tender, and are complimented wonderfully by the parmesan, sage and garlic. This great dish can stand alone without needing a sauce or To flavor oil; stir in garlic, and cook until lightly browned.
Parmesan crusted pork chops w/bacon bits and garlic mushrooms step by step
- Cook bacon to desired crispness. Dab dry with paper towel and set aside..
- Pre-heat skillet to medium medium high heat. Crush and mince fresh garlic, slice mushrooms if they came whole. Add butter/oil, garlic, and mushrooms. In that order. Cook uncovered untill the kitchen smells like garlic and the mushrooms are desirable. (I like mine cooked but not saugy). Keep in mind they may continue to cook in the oven. Set aside in a bowl with bacon when finished..
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- While oven is pre-heating place pork chops on a Pyrex bakeing pan sprinkle salt and pepper on chops. Spread a layer of mayo on all sides of chops. Sprinkle with grated cheese followed by shredded..
- Cook chops at 350 for 30 mins, crush bacon into bits, top the chops with bacon and mushrooms. Cook for another 5 – 10 mins. Don't over cook..
Remove garlic from skillet and discard or reserve for other uses. Place pork chops in bread crumbs and cover thoroughly. In a large skillet, on medium heat, heat olive oil. These pork chops come out nice and juicy with excellent flavor. These can stand alone with out the help of any sauce or gravy.