boiled plantain & vegetables.. Pour the water and salt into a small pot and bring to boil. Rinse the plantain under cold water. Using a knife, score the skin of the plantain from tip to tip.
When boiling your own plantains at home, always start with green or yellow fruit. Plantains can be boiled alone or with other ingredients. For example, boiled plantains can be mashed much like a potato, or they can be boiled with beans, rice and vegetables. You can have boiled plantain & vegetables. using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of boiled plantain & vegetables.
- It’s 2 bunch of Plantain.
- You need 1 bunch of vegetable leaves.
- You need 1/2 clove of Onion.
- You need 1/2 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
Boiled Plantain cooks in no time at all. Learn how this fast and easy recipe will come to your rescue This is the easiest plantain recipe to prepare. If you are just home from work and you have either ripe. Here's Another Great Recipe From My Kitchen To Yours.
boiled plantain & vegetables. instructions
- Cut 2 sticks of plantain into 6 pieces.
- fill a small pot half way with water.
- Add a pinch of salt in water.
- put the 6 pieces of plantain in water and allow to boil.
- boil plantain for 8mins on medium heat.
- Then check to see if it is slightly soft.
- if soft drain water out and serve on plate.
- for the vegetables, chop into piece.
- then chop onion into pieces as well.
- Now put both vegetable and onion in a small pot or sauce pan and add very little water.
- add a pinch of salt, a table spoon of oil and a table spoon of pepper.
- allow boil for 2min and half while stirring.
- serve with plantain.
- 2 servings…serve with beef, turkey or fish.
This week's Recipe Boiled Plantains ( banann bouyi ). Am Sharing The Way I Love To Make This. Peel the plantain and cut off and discard both ends. They are both good for different mood and times. I hear boiled unripe plantains is good for getting down with a girl How many carbs in Ripe plantain, boiled.