Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 box of pistachio pudding or pie filling mix.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of drops green food coloring.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of pistachios, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, cream butter with sugars. Add pudding mix and mix until combined..
- Add eggs, vanilla and food coloring. Mix until combined..
- Fold flour and baking soda into butter mixture..
- Fold in chopped pistachios and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. Press slightly to fattening mounds of dough. Bake for 10 mins, remove to baking sheet to cool completely..