Simple Sautéed Zucchini.
You can have Simple Sautéed Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Sautéed Zucchini
- It’s 3 each of Small zucchini (used organic).
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic (whole) I plan to pick out for other dishes, but want the flavor!.
- Prepare 3 each of Pepperoncini.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil. Feel free to add more!.
Simple Sautéed Zucchini instructions
- Combine sliced zucchini, garlic and pepperoncini in a pan with virgine olive oil..
- Do not stir too much, or your zucchini will turn into mush. If you want them golden and in the mean while, you will need to pay attention. Flip once they are golden on one side..
- That's it. You know have the basics for making Italian food, better than any restaurant in town. If you want to add this dish to pasta, increase oil and use penne. There is a reason there are so many types of pasta- but I will leave it for another day ;).