You can have Sauteed Cabbage using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Cabbage
- You need of cabbge.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
Sauteed Cabbage step by step
- chop all veggies up, grate carrots..
- saute onion first in olive oil, add green pepper, then carrot, then garlic, and last cabbage, making sure everything is coated well with olive oil. saute till it gets soft an cooked down a little..
- add chicken broth, and a lid to your pot, stir occasionally for at least 10-15 min. remove from heat, serve.