Okra with lamb chop. This thick stew of tender lamb and baby okra is a common dish in Egypt. Okra and zucchini are stewed with tomatoes and Moroccan spices in this traditional recipe. Sizzling lamb chops in a skillet creates a beautiful crust that's loaded with flavor!
Pan sear until browned on the surface. Flip and cook until the desired. Lamb chops are such a simple and satisfying meal. You can cook Okra with lamb chop using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okra with lamb chop
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lamb shop.
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen okra.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped fine.
- You need 1 head of minced garlic.
- It’s of Coriander fresh chopped.
- It’s Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare Can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Coriander seed ground.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Marinate them in rosemary and garlic, sear them quickly on the stovetop, and dinner is served. Great for a romantic date night or a dinner party. Okra soup is often classically made with beef (beef parts) and fish. However, shrimps, Lamb Meat, goat meat, or any other meat or fish of choice can be used.
Okra with lamb chop instructions
- Wash chop lamb and dry over medium heat add 1 tablespoon vegetables oil with one chopped roughly onion with bay leaves pepperseed coriander seed cinnamon stick Anistar and dry lemons and saluted all for 10 minutes with meat.
- Add 2 cup hot water on top meat and cook for 45 minutes.
- In another pot add butter and olive oil over medium heat start with onions then garlic the okra and salute for 20 minutes make sure the okra melt and open you see the seeds inside.
- Add to the okra pot the meat and start adding the tomatoes paste and cook for 3 minutes then add the tomatoes sauce and diced and 2 cups of hot broth and chopped the fresh coriander add on top and cook for 20 minutes eat it with rice enjoy 😊.
If you want the okro soup to be more viscous, simply chop more than half of the okro. Lamb chops are an iconic and holiday-worthy meal you can make all by yourself. Even if you don't make lamb chops often, these easy-to-follow recipes will ensure the star of your Easter meal comes out amazing. For better lamb chops, marinate them in a spicy marinade, then cook on the stovetop or grill. Here's exactly how to cook lamb chops perfectly every time.