Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad!. These baked plantain chips are a healthy, homemade snack for when you're craving something salty and Plantains are native to tropical areas like the Caribbean and warm climates like West Africa. Good things still come in small packages! This chicken salad made just for two is a fresh blend of chicken, fruit and a hint of mint.
My entire picky family devoured This recipe for Glazed Chicken and Szechuan Noodle Salad allows Asian flavors to abound in a meal. These homemade Baked Plantain Chips are crunchy, healthy, and delicious! Make this recipe once and you'll never buy them from the store again. You can cook Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad!
- You need 10 of big Irish potatoes.
- It’s 2 of medium sized plantain.
- You need 2 of chicken thigh.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of For salad:.
- Prepare 1 of big apple.
- Prepare 1/2 of a water melon.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 of a pawpaw.
- It’s 1 of medium sized cucumber.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Although it is a fruit, because of the low sugar and high starch content, the plantain is treated as a vegetable. It can be baked, fried, roasted, and of. Arrange the plantain slices on the prepared baking sheets and spray generously with coconut oil spray. Chicken, melon, walnuts and feta top mixed salad greens for a refreshing summer salad.
Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad! step by step
- Peel potatoes N' plantain and season with salt.
- In a frying pan, heat oil for and fry plantain and potatoes until golden brown.
- Once golden brown, remove from oil and set aside..
- Season chicken with salt, knorr, curry, thyme and like light soy sauce and marinade for 10 mins.
- In a large bowl, cut all washed fruit in cube like shape and toss together with a tsp of sugar and refrigerate.
- Take out some oil from the pan used in frying the chips and fry the chicken the the remaining oil..
- Once ready, serve in a plate with the fried chips and garnish with ketchup and some slices of cucumber toped with a chilled fruit salad side dish!.
Use your favorite summer fruit in place of the melon if you wish. Platanos, or Green Plantain Chips, are a yummy treat from the Caribbean. This is the first time I've made anything with plantains and for some reason I was thinking they'd be just like potato chips. Turn Your Notification ON 🔔 Welcome To Island Vibe Cooking where we take the Caribbean cooking to the next level. Let us know what we should cook next in.