Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs. Or maybe a cookie dough, pecan fudge, or other keto fat bombs? Fat bombs are snacks made with high-fat ingredients such as coconut oil, almond butter, or cream cheese. They're tasty and satisfying treats that provide a dose of healthy fats and few carbs to.
If you're not a fan of stevia, then use a bit of raw honey in this recipe instead (or use a mix of stevia and raw honey so you can still keep the flavor great but the carb count low). Just make sure to store these in the. Fat Bombs, Keto Bombs, Or Fat Fudge? You can cook Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs
- Prepare 21 oz of Lily’s baking chocolate.
- It’s 1 cup of Creamy almond Butter (nothing added).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of raw unsalted almond.
- You need of liquid keto sweetener.
They're actually just three different names for the same thing. You definitely don't need to be on a low *If you need the keto fat bombs to be nut free, simply use this recipe for Sugar Free Chocolate Chips instead of the recipe below, and freeze in either an. Almond & Pistachio Fat Bombs from The Healthy Foodie. Fat Bomb Pumpkin Pie Patties from Healthful Pursuit.
Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs step by step
- Line muffin tray with paper or silicone muffin cups, melt the chocolate,3 tbsp coconut oil and cacao butter in a bowl over sauce pan with simmering water..
- Fill each muffin cup with 2 tbsp melted chocolate,(you can add sweetener any time into your chocolate) let set in freezer for 15 minutes.in separate bowl mix almond butter 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.pour 1 tbsp over melted chocolate cups, and pour in rest of melted chocolate until cups are full.insert raw almonds each cup before put in the freezer, keep in the freezer until they are firm..
Coconut Chocolate Fat Bombs from Keto Sisters. Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs from Wise And. These easy, ketogenic chocolate fat bombs with coconut oil, mct oil, and macadamia nuts taste Have you tried chocolate fat bombs with coconut oil before? Of all the different flavors to make I love these fat bombs. These keto-friendly chocolate fat bombs with almond and peanut butter inside will satisfy your sweet tooth.