Sauteed Pork with Balsamic Vineger Onion Sauce.
You can have Sauteed Pork with Balsamic Vineger Onion Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Pork with Balsamic Vineger Onion Sauce
- You need 10 pieces of Sliced pork.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vineger.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sake or white wine.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Sauteed Pork with Balsamic Vineger Onion Sauce step by step
- Grate the onion and let sit for a while..
- Put the pork into a plastic bag, season with salt, pepper and sake (or white wine). Then mix gently by hand and leave to marinate for about 10 min..
- Put one tsp of olive oil into a frying pan and heat. Once hot, put in the pork and fry both sides until it's browned and crispy..
- While cooking the pork, prepare the sauce. Pour the balsamic vineger and soy sauce onto the grated onion and mix together well..
- When the pork is cooked well, add the onion sauce, trying your best to pour directly onto the top of the pork. Put on a lid and steam for a few minutes and then they're ready to eat!.