Croissants. Перевод слова croissant, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Следующее. Borrowed from French croissant ("crescent"), present participle of croître ("to grow"). Doublet of crescent. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈk(ɹ)wæsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wʌsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wɑːsɒ̃/. (US) IPA(key): /kɹəˈsɑnt/, /kɹwɑˈsɑ̃/. (US).
Croissants are crescent-shaped French pastries which may be made from leavened or unleavened puff pastry dough. Croissants and other French pastries are very popular in Morocco. Croissants – Homemade croissants with this easy and fail-proof recipe from The Kitchy Kitchen. You can cook Croissants using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Croissants
- You need 150 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 12 g of yeast.
- It’s 65 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of melted butter.
- It’s 500 g of flour.
I detest the mass-produced croissants we find at the likes of Costco's and supermarket chains, they. Top with two slices of thick. Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. Examples of croissant in a Sentence.
Croissants step by step
- Mix in all the dry ingredients :flour, salt, caster sugar and yeast..
- Rub in the margarine into the flour mixture.
- Add in the milk,mix in well..
- Add the water gradually as you check for the consistency..
- Knead the dough appropriately, it should not stick to your hands..
- Leave the dough to settle for 10 minutes..
- Spread the dough using a rolling pin as for the puff pastry procedure..
- Fill the center of the dough with the margarine, fold and spread again, fold and chill the dough for to chill..
- Remove the dough from the freezer, spread and fold again and let it chill..
- Spread the dough and cut it into desired stripes..
- Cut the stripes into a triangle..
- From the wide end triangle cut, fold to form a cresent..
- Arrange them neatly on a greased baking sheet..
- With a brush, egg wash properly..
- Bake them for 10 to 15 minutes @240 degrees..
Recent Examples on the Web There's a reason home cooks don't make croissants every day. Croissants synonyms, Croissants pronunciation, Croissants translation, English dictionary definition of Croissants. n. A rich, crescent-shaped roll of leavened dough or puff pastry. n a flaky. ⬇ Download croissant picture – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. These Sourdough Croissants are the best croissants ever! The difference between Classic Croissants and Sourdough Croissants is the use of the natural yeast in the starter to rise the dough.