Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce. Cooking onions in balsamic vinegar is a shortcut of sorts, helping them develop a deep, caramelized flavor that usually takes lots of time. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and rub both sides with the salt and pepper. This pork chops with apples and onions dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that's perfect for Fall.
Giniling Guisado is sauteed ground pork cooked in tomato sauce with potatoes, carrots and bell peppers. Like Picadillo, except that Picadillo is usually. Anyone who enjoys the taste of onions will want to make this. You can have Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce
- You need 100 g of pork.
- You need 2 Tbsp of wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
Works well for any dish that could use a little tweaking or to add moisture to a dry meat. Fabulous sauce that my DH proclaimed to be outstanding. I chose to use a dark bread and served this over pork chops. Sauteed Pork Chops with Garlic Spinach.
Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce instructions
- To make the sauce, dice the onion into small pieces. Heat a pan and add the wine vinegar, onion, grated garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- In another pan, and put 1 Tbsp of olive oil and heat. Put in the pork and fry both sides until it's are browned and crispy..
- Put the pork on a warm dish and pour the sauce on the top..
My family enjoys cooking up easy and delicious meals. This pork chop recipe is also inexpensive, which makes cooking easier for everyone. Keep an eye on the spinach—it cooks fast! —Joe Valerio, Whitinsville, Massachusetts. Juicy pan-seared pork chop served with a sauce of sauteed apple and red onion to complement the pork's natural sweetness. Keywords: Best Juicy Pork Chop Recipe, keto, Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce.