Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast I substituted vegan chocolate protein powder for the unsweetened cocoa and maple syrup. I also used flax milk instead of almond milk because it has. And this recipe for chocolate chia seed pudding with almond milk turns a few simple ingredients into a silky smooth, creamy chocolate dessert that can be eaten completely guilt-free!
Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. Non-Dairy Milk: I used a protein rich plant-based milk here, but feel free to use your favorite non-dairy milk, preferably In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla and salt, whisk until blended. You can have Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk
- You need 6 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- You need 2 Cup of Almond Milk (You can find the recipe in the previous post).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Poweder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
Ground chia seed pudding required no soaking and no waiting time. Finally a chia seed recipe to fix your sugar craving in a minute. Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and Ditch store-bought pudding. This healthy Chocolate Chia Pudding recipe is a rich, chocolatey, dessert made with almond milk.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk step by step
- Add all the ingredients to the chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk well (cacao can be added if you like chocolate otherwise you can just refrigerate it without it).
- Add cacao and whisk, then refrigerate overnight..
- Second day texture result (after refrigerating).
You'll love how easy chocolate chia seed pudding recipes are to make! Your healthy dessert tastes even better with the right toppings, like chocolate syrup, chopped nuts, granola and fruit. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is a quick & healthy breakfast that you can make ahead. This almond milk pudding is a great healthy dessert. You won't miss the dairy in this rich, delicious dairy-free chocolate pudding.