Sauteed Potato Wedges.
You can have Sauteed Potato Wedges using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Potato Wedges
- It’s 3 each of potato.
- Prepare 3 piece of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil (chopped, dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary (chopped, dried).
Sauteed Potato Wedges instructions
- Boil the potato until it has soft texture. Around 10-15 minutes with medium heat..
- Rinse the water then wait until the potatoes get warm..
- Cut one potato to be 6 wedges..
- Prepare vegetable oil on the pan fried with high heat then deep fried the potatoes to make golden brown color on it..
- Then put empty pan fried, put some olive oil. Saute the chopped garlic and put the potatoes then give some flavour with salt, pepper, dried basil and rosemary..
- Serve it with chopped parsley over it.