Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic. To trim Brussels sprouts, simply cut off the stem end and halve. If they're large, you can quarter them, just making sure the Brussels sprouts are cut into uniform. Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon merge the goodness of tender roasted Brussels sprouts along with the indulgence of crisp smoky bacon and loads of sweet garlic.
Season Brussels sprouts mixture with salt and pepper. I love bacon and brussel sprouts so just wanted to see how others prepared it. Garlic seems a natural addition just wondering why it wasn't. You can have Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh Brussels sprouts.
- You need 4 slice of Bacon, raw, cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Bump roasted brussels sprouts up to another level of flavor with bacon and garlic cloves. Adding meaty and garlicky flavor is extra easy in this recipe. All of the ingredients are simply added to the sheet pan and roasted together. And adding bacon to sauteed brussels sprouts gives me hope my children will change their minds.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Garlic instructions
- Rinse Brussels sprouts in cold water, trim the ends and slice in half..
- Put them in a microwaveable dish with about 2 TBS. of water, cover and steam slightly in the microwave for about 3 minutes. Afterwards, drain the water and set aside..
- In the meantime, begin sautéing the raw bacon and garlic in the olive oil, until bacon is very crisp and garlic turns dark brown..
- Add in the steamed Brussels sprouts, salt and pepper, and continue to sauté on med-hi heat until Brussels sprouts begin to char, about 7 minutes..
If I were ever to eat bacon besides with eggs, it would be with brussels Adding a bit of bacon fat and crumbles combined with minced garlic and maple roasted pecans, makes my mouth water as I write. Sauteed brussels sprouts are delicious when shredded and sautéed with pancetta (or bacon), garlic and oil. If you don't think you like Brussels sprouts, I challenge you to try these! Other Brussels sprouts recipes you might enjoy are Brussels Sprouts Gratin, Buffalo Brussels Sprouts with. These brussels sprouts will quickly become a go-to side dish in your rotation!