Mocha almond cookies. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, espresso, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. With these chewy Mocha Almond Chip Cookies there's no need to choose!
Continue with the rest of the cookie dough. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cream the softened butter with the sugar. You can cook Mocha almond cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha almond cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder. Combine the flour mixture with the creamed butter and chopped almonds. Flourless Mocha Almond Fudge Cookies are a chocolate and coffee lovers delight.
Mocha almond cookies step by step
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder..
- Combine the flour mixture with the creamed butter and chopped almonds..
- Wrap the dough and chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Preheat an oven to 175 degrees celsius. Roll the dough into one inch pieces and placed on a baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, before removing and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
Made with chocolate chips, almonds and espresso powder, these flourless chocolate cookies will leave you craving for more. The perfect addition to your Cookie Recipe Collection. It took me the longest time to try a biscotto, not because I didn't think that they tasted good or I didn't like the look of them but because they are so darn hard. Healthy, jumbo, mocha-almond breakfast cookies made with oats and coconut flour! These cookies are like if a brownie and an almond cookie had a baby.