Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake. Eggs: Whisk eggs with the milk, dijon, salt, and pepper. Layer the ham, spinach, and onions on the bottom. Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
Press the croissants down to make sure that they absorb the egg mixture. These Breakfast Croissant Boats are filled with fluffy eggs, crispy bacon and cheese before being baked to perfection in the oven. If you love croissant breakfast sandwiches but want to switch things up, then give these croissant boats a try! You can have Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake
- You need 2 of Croissants.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup, sliced of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar cheese coarsely grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Unsalted butter.
Croissants, ham, cheese and eggs snuggle down in a casserole. Try this easy make-ahead recipe for breakfast or brunch. This lets the croissants absorb as much of the liquid as possible for a creamy and delicious breakfast casserole. This Ham & Cheese Croissant Egg Bake is the ultimate breakfast dish.
Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt butter in a pan. Add the sliced mushrooms and fry until golden, stirring occasionally. Season to taste. Remove from flame and keep aside..
- Grease a casserole dish with olive oil. Cut the croissants into halves, making sure not to cut all the way through..
- Stuff the croissants with spinach, cooked mushrooms, and half of the grated cheese. Place it into the casserole, cut sides facing up. In a bowl, beat the eggs with milk, salt, and pepper..
- Pour the egg mixture over the croissants. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the croissants. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes..
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil, and bake again until the eggs are puffed and just set, for another 10-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve warm..
It combines the classic flavors of ham & Swiss in a delicious breakfast strata that's ideal for entertaining. Perfect for Easter brunch, baby showers, or lazy. This croissant breakfast egg casserole is super tasty and so easy to prepare. It is the perfect meal to toss in the oven for breakfast if you're feeding over-night guests, but it is also a simple dinner that feeds a crowd without breaking the bank! Add croissant pieces to the egg mixture and toss to coat, making sure croissants are well-moistened.