FRIED FISH SAUTEED CUCURBIT (Ikan Goreng Tumis Labu).
You can cook FRIED FISH SAUTEED CUCURBIT (Ikan Goreng Tumis Labu) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of FRIED FISH SAUTEED CUCURBIT (Ikan Goreng Tumis Labu)
- Prepare 175 gr of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 4 of fillets of white snapper.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s of Coconut oil for frying.
- You need of VEGETABLES.
- It’s 1/2 piece of chayote squash (100 g).
- Prepare 100 gr of pumpkin.
- Prepare 3 of red peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
FRIED FISH SAUTEED CUCURBIT (Ikan Goreng Tumis Labu) instructions
- Peel the skin of chayote and pumpkin and cut into cubes. Boiled briefly, drain. Combine the flour, coriander and ginger in the dish..
- Dip the fish fillets in the egg until evenly on both sides. Then coat in flour mixture, lightly press down so that the flour attached..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Enter the fillets and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden and crispy on both sides..
- Put into a plate and set aside..
- Vegetables: sauté onions and peppers until fragrant, add the squash pieces. Stir and add the fish sauce. Give the lemon juice just before the stove is turned off..
- Add vegetables on a serving plate..
- The fried fish with sautéed squash is ready to be enjoyed together with warm white rice..