Omelette Breakfast Mini Croissant Boats. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. Breakfast Croissant Boats are an amazing way to start your day with fluffy omelet, crispy bacon and melty cheese all baked to perfection in flaky croissants. Omelet croissant boats #Omelet #croissant #boats.
What you need to make croissant boats: First off, croissants. You can get any kind you like: multi-grain, the mini variety, the big ones from Costco that will satisfy even the biggest breakfast appetite. Croissant Omelet Breakfast Casserole Recipe This Croissant Omelet Breakfast Casserole is super tasty and so easy to prepare. You can cook Omelette Breakfast Mini Croissant Boats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelette Breakfast Mini Croissant Boats
- You need 10-12 of Mini croissants –.
- You need 4 of Eggs –.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar/mozzarella cheese – , shredded.
- It’s 6 of Bacon strips.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk –.
- It’s as needed of Cilantro/parsley leaves – A small bunch, finely chopped.
- You need To taste of Salt-.
- It’s As needed of Oil-.
It is the perfect meal to toss in the oven for breakfast if you're feeding over-night guests, but it is also a simple dinner that feeds a crowd without breaking the bank! Fry bacon in batches in a pan over medium to medium-high heat until done and crisp. Let the pieces drain on a paper towel lined plate. Drain off the grease and then cook the eggs in the bacon greased pan (this adds extra yumminess to the eggs) Omelet Breakfast Croissant Boats (with Video) Tip Buzz. eggs, green onion, milk, croissants, bacon, cheddar cheese.
Omelette Breakfast Mini Croissant Boats instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a small pan, heat oil. Add the bacon strips and fry them until golden brown. Drain them onto a paper towel. Once cooled, chop them into small pieces and keep aside. Cut the center of each croissant with a knife and make a Bhi shape for the filling. Remove the top and the soft inside of the bread, leaving not more than half an inch on the bottom and the sides of the croissant. Keep the croissants aside..
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded cheese, chopped bacon, chopped cilantro, eggs, milk, & salt. Spoon the egg-bacon mixture into the prepared croissant boats. Place them on a baking sheet. Allow the egg mixture to settle and soak into the croissants. Top off each croissant with more egg mixture as needed. Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins or until golden brown and egg mixture is set. Serve warm and enjoy..
See more ideas about Daniel fast recipes, Oatmeal raisin cookies and Daniel fast. HEAVY CREAM … Croissants Mini Croissant Crumpets Spring Treats Brunch Compound Butter Beignets Food Lists Sweet Bread.. Breakfast Items, Breakfast Dishes, Breakfast Crowd, Breakfast Omelette, Breakfast Bake, Breakfast For Dinner, Egg Boats, Little Lunch, Breakfast Croissant. Made with a pie crust base, eggs, spinach, ham and cheese. Tipbuzz.com Connecting people around the world through a passion for great food and travel.