Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries.
You can cook Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries
- You need 4 of Large croissants –.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Caster sugar / superfine sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ground almonds.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s As needed of Pine nuts / flaked almonds- for garnish.
- You need As needed of Nutella.
- Prepare As needed of Strawberries sliced.
Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the croissants lengthwise into halves. Keep it aside. In a small saucepan, add water, 2 tbsp of caster sugar, & the vanilla extract. Boil until the sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat and allow it to cool slightly. In a bowl, add the ground almonds, melted butter, sugar, egg, and almond extract. Whisk together until well combined. Gently brush the frangipane over the croissants..
- Place the glazed croissants on a baking tray. Spread a spoonful of the frangipane mixture inside the croissants. Place the croissants in the oven for 10-12 minutes and bake until the top is golden brown and crisp. The inside of the croissants will be like a creamy paste. Remove the croissants from the oven and allow it to cool slightly..
- Spread a spoonful of Nutella inside the croissants and arrange the sliced strawberries inside. Garnish with almond flakes or pine nuts and serve immediately..