Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave. Keto bread that can be made in the microwave is a recipe you will be using faithfully to keep you on track with your low carb lifestyle. It's great for sandwiches , grilled cheese, with butter and much more! If you're on a low-carb, paleo or keto diet then you're going to fall in love with this keto bread recipe.
This Keto microwave bread recipe is so simple, takes very little time to prepare and satisfies that craving for bread. You can enjoy bread while following a Keto lifestyle. When Atkins asked me to create an Atkins-friendly low carb recipe, right away I thought of making Atkins bread. You can have Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Almond flour.
- You need 1 of egg beaten with white or yolk optional I used white.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil 1 or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Thankfully, if you have a microwave you can solve your dilemma double-quick. My friends, you will love this bread. I adapted my low carb English muffins to create a Keto mug bread recipe using almond flour that tastes more like a whole-wheat toast. How To Make Microwave Keto Bread With Almond Flour.
Keto 90 seconds almond bread in microwave instructions
- Mix all ingredients together mix without lumps.
- Take a microwave safe container turn everything in it and tap the container well on the kitchen counter so that no air bubbles are left in it.
- Just microwave it for 90 seconds it’s ready.
- Let it cool down to room temperature then remove it garnish it with dash of pure honey and serve it warm and enjoy!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: please check if ur microwave is not new version give it three minutes to bake as if u prick a fork spoon u will see if it’s dry it’s ready to be served..
This easy microwave keto bread is extremely easy to make. It should be noted that microwave bread must be toasted. In order to create a delicious bread toast or sandwich you must either toast the bread or pan fry it in butter. This will reveal all the bread flavor, add crispness and also mask any slight egg flavor you may not want. So tasty and just perfect for sandwiches and toast.