Sauteed Zucchini. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side dish. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. You only need five minutes of cooking time, and it's time to eat!
I usually cut them a couple of times lengthways and then slice them across to make smallish cubes or wedges. This sautéed zucchini with dill is such a simple and easy side dish for summer meals. Great on its own, or serve with grilled chicken or fish. You can cook Sauteed Zucchini using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Zucchini
- You need 1 (1/4 inch) of sliced) yellow squash.
- You need 1 (1/4 inch) of sliced) zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced red onion.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
This sautéed zucchini recipe is made with fresh zucchini, olive oil, and garlic powder, and parmesan cheese adds an extra layer of flavor to this tasty dish. Make a flavorful side dish of sautéed zucchini using just six ingredients. This four-step guide includes an instructional video to guide you through the process. A few years ago I discovered the magic of this super simple sautéed squash recipe thanks to my sweet..
Sauteed Zucchini instructions
- Saute onion, garlic for 2 mins.
- Add zucchini, squash, seasonings. Stir for 1 min..
- Add tomato, stock. Reduce heat and cover for 2 mins..
- Add cheese. Serve..
Zucchini With Onions Recipes on Yummly Sautéed Zucchini, Simple Sautéed Zucchini, Sautéed Peppers And Zucchini. Sauteed Zucchini Noodles With Fresh Herbs + HazelnutsHealthy. To make simple sautéed zucchini, coins of zucchini are browned in a pan. The thing that makes Simple Sautéed Zucchini Recipe.