Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding. You combined apple pie and bread pudding?! Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! You combined apple pie and bread pudding?!
This easy caramel apple bread pudding recipe is amazing and so easy to make! With sticky caramel bits and tender pieces of apples inside it's the perfect dessert casserole to make year round. Then, in the same skillet I poured the milk, brown sugar, butter, vanilla (I used a whole teaspoon) eggs, and I added apple pie spice (could use pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg. You can have Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding
- Prepare 8 cups of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- You need 2 of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- You need of Caramel Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbs of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of salted butter – room temperature.
It's heavy on the apples, studded with caramel and nuts, and comes out soft and pudding-like on the bottom, and crispy/toasty on the top. Toss the apples with the apple pie spice then with the walnuts, caramel pieces, and. You combined apple pie and bread pudding?! Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast!
Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding step by step
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
SayfalarDiğerMarkaMutfak/Yemek PişirmeIncredible RecipesVideolarCARAMEL APPLE PIE BREAD PUDDING. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except bread, almonds and caramel topping with wire whisk until smooth. Chop apple pie filling into bite sized pieces. In a medium bowl, combine pie filling, eggs, creamer, half of caramel apple dip, seasonings, vanilla and sugar. Our Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth, but skinny enough to enjoy without guilt!