Croissant. The croissants were light flaky and tastes great. I used a little more flour as well used pastry four instead of all-purpose. It made them a little more lighter.
Butter a large bowl; set aside. Scatter over raisins, then shape and bake. Cheese & ham: Lay a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on top of each triangle of dough and shape as in the recipe. You can cook Croissant using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Croissant
- Prepare 1 kg of Flour.
- It’s 75 gm of Sugar.
- You need 20 gm of Salt.
- It’s 60 gm of Unsalted butter.
- You need 70 gm of Gluten Powder.
- It’s 25 gm of Bread Improver.
- Prepare 50 gm of Milk powder.
- Prepare 15 gm of Yeast.
- It’s 450 gm of Water or more as per need.
Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. The croissant is the most celebrated member of the family of butter- and sugar-enriched, yeasted pastries known as viennoiseries. They obtain their signature flaky texture through lamination, the. The notch helps the rolled croissant curl into a crescent.
Croissant step by step
- Mix all ingredients in dough mixer..
- After it completely mixed give some rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut 3 kg dough and put it into sheeter. Roll it first time then add 600 gm of unsalted butter and 600 gm of corman butter then roll it again.
- Crossant have one single foled on rolling then one double rolling or you can say book folding..
- After final folding give rest in walking or deep freezer..
- Take out crossant dough from freezer then roll it into sheeter then cut it as per size you need for crossant..
- After cutting crossant put it into proofer for some time then bake it for 18 minutes on 195 degree temperature..
Lay the croissant on the work surface with the notched side closest to you. Croissant dough begins with butter, flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and milk. Unlike most yeasted doughs that require warm liquid to activate the yeast, you're going to use cold milk. The yeast will work its magic later on in the recipe. In the beginning steps of croissants, the dough should always be cold.