Homemade Almond Butter.
You can have Homemade Almond Butter using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Almond Butter
- You need 3 cups of Raw Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Canola Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Organic Honey as much.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Homemade Almond Butter instructions
- Roast Raw Almonds on the oven at 350°C for around 5 – 8 minutes. Then let it cool to touch..
- When the nuts are warm to touch place them on the food processor then start until you have a wet sand texture..
- Keep doing so until the mixture gets creamy. But in doing so you have to scrape down on the sides to evenly mix it..
- When the mixture starts to get creamy thats the time you get to add the salt and the honey depending on your taste..
- Upon adding the honey the mixture will get somewhat dry but dont panic you just need the Canola oil or any oil you prefer until it gets creamy and spreadable consistency..
- And we are done. Now you have your homemade no preservative Almond Butter. Enjoy!! ❤️😪.