Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut. Sauteed sauerkraut (štovēti kāposti) is my "must-have" Christmas dish. Ever since I can remember, my grandma would spend most of the Christmas Eve in the kitchen boiling, frying and sauteing sauerkraut, potatoes and meat, while the kids would go to the markets to pick out the best looking Christmas tree. How to Make Hotdogs and Sauerkraut Casserole.
Hot Dogs And Sauerkraut And Potatoes Recipes. Slow Cooker Kielbasa and SauerkrautHot Eats and Cool Reads. kielbasa sausage, sauerkraut. Sauerkraut is finely cut raw cabbage that has been fermented by various lactic acid bacteria. You can cook Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut
- You need 2 lb of beef hotdogs use your favorite.
- You need 14 oz of Baverian style sauerkraut the one with caraway seeds in it.
- You need 27 oz of sauerkraut.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
It has a long shelf life and a distinctive sour flavor. Rinse sauerkraut in strainer under cold running. casserole (add no water to the soup). Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Homemade Sauerkraut Fermented Food Sauerkraut Carrots. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut step by step
- Heat oil add the carrots sauté for 4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add both sauerkrauts to carrots in pan. Add hotdogs sauté covered for 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Carrot hotdogs are really good. to my pleasant surprise! I only came across this concept recently and I'm quite excited about it – especially for using. I love sauerkraut and seem to only eat it when I have a hotdog from a street cart. Something about a steamy blistery hotdog served in a warm soft roll smoothered in mustard and kraut. Pack the Turmeric Sauerkraut down firmly and top with a little water if the liquid does not rise above.