Deep fried croissants. Croissant + Hot Oil = Croiss-Ain't. Okay, I admit, I've been reading the buzz about the trademarked Cronut. And it's not just Manhattan that's jumping on the bandwagon.
One of my favorite sugar/carb pastries is a deep fried cinnamon croissant. Croissants and other viennoiserie are made of a layered yeast-leavened dough. Mini Donut Croissants- Deep Fried – Dr. You can cook Deep fried croissants using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep fried croissants
- You need 3 tablespoons of warm water.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1, 3/4 of bread flour or all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
- You need of For sruffing.
- You need 1 (100 gms) of chicken minched and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chicken masala powder.
- It’s 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoon of oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
Mini Croissants Feuilletés au Fromage – Cheese Stuffed Mini Pastry. Fold dough up and over cookie to cover completely; pinch seams to seal tightly. Crescent Roll Beignets are mouth-watering pillows of fried dough, smothered in cinnamon sugar. Breakfast doesn't get any simpler or better!.
Deep fried croissants step by step
- Combine warm water,egg,salt,butter,brown sugar,white sugar,in a bowl.mix till it's turns mooth and creamy.
- Measure flour into amixing bowl dissolve milk.knead the doygh untill smooth.let it set for 3 hrs.and cgill for 20 min.after that massage the dough till smooth smear the butter over the dough.cut the dough in a 90° shape so that the folds are to be left and right.roll out to a regtengular shape.fold in three again.
- Cut it in a rectangular shape out of a dough.for filling.washed and chopped the chicken..heat oil in a pan fry the onion tilk brown,add turmeric,chopped chillies,and stir for a min.next add the minched chicken,saute for sometime.meanwhile add the chopped tomatoes and all the masala given.add salt as per taste..
- Heat the sufficient oil in a pan and deep fry the croissants till golden brown take out in a plate and serve hot..
These are undoubtedly the most melt in your mouth pastry. You have to try this recipe for your next brunch. I was at the Sam's food warehouse one day and I was purchasing a box of frozen croissants. It really took the words out of my head to describe this when I had a bite of this masterpiece. It is super crunchy on the outside and amazingly soft on the inside.