Chocolate filled croissants. Learn how to make a chocolate-filled croissant, commonly known as "pain au chocolate". This is a delicious dessert for any occasion. Extra flaky and buttery homemade chocolate croissants (Pain au Chocolat) are incredible warm from the oven.
Place the chocolate on the edge of the dough and roll tightly enclosing it in the dough. Chocolate-filled vegan croissants made with coconut oil and no butter are the ultimate vegan pastry. These chocolate vegan croissants have been months in the making. You can cook Chocolate filled croissants using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled croissants
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 sheet (1 package) of Puff pastry sheet.
- It’s 2/3 cups of chocolate chips.
This light, flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. That said, there's something special about a filled croissant.
Chocolate filled croissants step by step
- Heat oven at 150 degress. Line two baking sheet with butter paper..
- Beat the egg and water in a bowl..
- Flour your counter top, put pastry sheet and dust flour on it too. With the help of rolling pin roll the puff pastry sheet..
- Cut pastry square in half then cut each half into four rectangles (making eight).
- Now cut each rectangle diagonally into two triangles (making 16).
- Place about 2 tsp of the chocolate chip chunks in the centre of each triangle. Then at the wider end, roll each triangle up. Place each croissant side down so that the tip of the triangle is tucked under the rolled one..
- Then bend in the edges, creating a crescent shape..
- Brush tops of croissants with egg and water mixture..
You can add that extra burst of flavor Slice your baked croissants in half and spread a thin layer of chocolate ganache on one side (or both). Learn how to make Chocolate-Filled Croissants. ADD YOUR REVIEW. #Desserts #Recipe / Chocolate Filled Coconut Oil Croissants The Man With The Golden Tongs Hands Are In The Oven. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time Thanks to store-bought puff pastry, you really can make flaky, homemade chocolate croissants.