Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking. The Best Stuffed Croissants Recipes on Yummly Almond Croissants, Petite Turkey, Pear & Provolone Croissants, Almond Raspberry Stuffed Croissants. Chicken And Rice Casserole Dairy Free Recipes.
This recipe has become a tried and true favorite over the years and we will continue to share this recipe of Cream Cheese Chicken Croissants to all those to come into our home. I make this recipe using Shredded Chicken, which I make in my Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker. These breasts are stuffed with cheese, prosciutto, basil and sun dried tomatoes. You can have Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking
- You need of Croissant dough.
- It’s of Chicken filling.
Totally delicious chicken rolls with a surprise filling. Chicken rolls stuffed with all kinds of yummy things like prosciutto, garlic and herb cream cheese and sun dried tomatoes! We seriously need to talk about this chicken. Yep, even chicken parmesan can be stuffed inside your croissant.
Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking step by step
- For the dough you will need this simple ingredients. 2 cups flour, 2 tbspn yeast, 1 tbspn sugar, 2 tbspn salt, 1 cup milk, 1 egg, 1 tbspn butter. Need it nicely and let it rise..
- After it has risen, roll out then cut into 8 triangles. Take one piece and cut the tip as I've shown you below.
- Then add in your chicken filling,I stir fried shredded chicken, carrots,onions, spices, coriander, salt to taste. Make sure your filling is not watery.then roll it as I've shown you below.
- Preheat your oven then spray your baking tray with oil. Place your chicken stuffed croissant then brush with an egg then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 280° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Enjoy this delightful baked chicken stuffed croissant with your family and friends..
Use our favorite Chicken Parmigiana recipe or your own to create this crazy combination. Then, add a slice of chicken parm and do your best to roll up with croissant dough. It might not be the most beautiful creation, but it will be delicious. You can serve with a side of marinara. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste.