My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy.
This garlic shrimp marinade is ready in minutes and makes the perfect shrimp taco seasoning. Tangy Garlic Lime Shrimp Tacos are always a hit. Add cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper to the shrimp and toss to coat. You can cook My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- You need 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- You need 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- You need 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- It’s 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- It’s 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cups of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of likes sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- It’s 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the shrimp in a single. Make aioli: Pulse garlic in the bowl of a food processor until it is finely chopped. Add egg yolks and mustard, and season with salt; process until mixture is blended.
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli step by step
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..
Salt-and-Pepper Shrimp with Aioli. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Garlic Sauce Tostones Recipes on Yummly Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. I really miss the aioli I used to get at this great Mediterranean restaurant near where I worked when I lived in Cali, but unfortunately I moved to where there is nothing for Greek. Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce.