Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies.
You can have Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 150 grams of ♥Chocolate bar.
- Prepare 50 grams of ♥Cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ♥Heavy cream 100%.
- You need 100 grams of ♥Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of ♡Eggs.
- It’s 60 grams of ♡Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of ♡Salt.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 80 grams of Chopped nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, etc).
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar (for decoration).
- Prepare of Cake Tin.
- You need 1 of shallow square shape 20×20 cm.
- Prepare 1 of to line the tin Parchment sheet.
Snow Crystal Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix all ☆ powdered ingredients and sift together. Mix rum and coffee together..
- Make the stencil. Prepare a 20 x 20 cm paper. Fold in half, in quarters, and then in eighths. Draw a pattern like in the photo and cut..
- Open up the paper and flatten the folds.The stencil size is for 1 cut square of brownie..
- Put all ♥ ingredients into a large bowl in a double broiler to melt..
- Add ♡ ingredients to mix in. Mix until creamy..
- Then add the rum, ☆ powdered ingredients, and nuts. Mix until no longer floury..
- Pour the batter into the cake tin. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the oven. Make sure it doesn't burn. After baking, let it cool, then remove the parchment sheet and cut into squares..
- Put the paper stencil on the top and sprinkle on some powdered sugar. Then remove the paper stencil very carefully. It's done..
- Harapeko lion san made hexagon snow crystals. Make hexagons by folding the paper in 6..