Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. How to Make this Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Appetizer:.
Apply a thin layer of mayonnaise on the inside of the shrimp, season with garlic salt and top off with cheese. Add the chicken broth, then the milk and stir or whisk to combine. Add tomatoes and salt and pepper. You can cook Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp
- You need 1 kg of large SHRIMP cleaned, trimmed.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar CHEESE.
- It’s 1 cup of grated quick melt CHEESE.
- You need 1/2 cup of BREAD CRUMBS.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salted BUTTER.
- You need 5 of gloves minced GARLIC.
- You need 1 pc of minced red BELL PEPPER.
- Prepare 1 pc of minced green BELL PEPPER.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. In a saucepan, melt butter and add garlic. Sauté garlic for about one minute, then add already cleaned shrimp.
Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Slice the back of each shrimp from head to tail. Remove the black vein and open shrimp like butterfly. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. When the butter is melted, remove from heat..
- Combine garlic and bell pepper with the melted butter..
- In a separate bowl, mix all the cheese and bread crumbs..
- Prepare baking tray lined with parchment (or foil). Arrange shrimps side by side, meat facing up. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place butter mixture on each shrimp followed by the cheese mixture..
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8 to 10 minutes..
Remove shrimp only from the pan. Leave garlic & butter drippings in the saucepan. Add the milk, cream cheese and flour mixture to the garlic and butter drippings in the pan. Delicious and flavor-packed, this Cheesy Shrimp Garlic Bread is perfect for easy lunch and dinner. Shrimp is cooked, let cool, chopped into bite-sized pieces, mixed with mayo, lemon juice and zest, mozzarella, and Parmesan, spread on to bread slice, topped with more cheeses, and finally baked in the oven until bread is crispy and cheese is melty. #Bakedshrimp #shrimprecipe #bakedhipon.