Croissants. Перевод слова croissant, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Следующее. Borrowed from French croissant ("crescent"), present participle of croître ("to grow"). Doublet of crescent. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈk(ɹ)wæsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wʌsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wɑːsɒ̃/. (US) IPA(key): /kɹəˈsɑnt/, /kɹwɑˈsɑ̃/. (US).
Croissants are crescent-shaped French pastries which may be made from leavened or unleavened puff pastry dough. Croissants and other French pastries are very popular in Morocco. Croissants – Homemade croissants with this easy and fail-proof recipe from The Kitchy Kitchen. You can have Croissants using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Croissants
- It’s 4 Cups of All purpose flour.
- You need + 2 tablespoons of water , cold 1/2 Cups.
- It’s + 2 tablespoons of milk 1/2 Cups.
- Prepare + 2 tablespoons of sugar 1/4 Cups.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of butter , softened.
- Prepare 1.2 Tablespoons of Yeast , instant.
- You need 1 1/4 Cups of butter , cold.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Chocolate milk , dairy.
- It’s of MnMs , smarties , anything you like ..
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar.
- It’s of salami.
- It’s of Cheese.
I detest the mass-produced croissants we find at the likes of Costco's and supermarket chains, they. Top with two slices of thick. Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. Examples of croissant in a Sentence.
- Combine all of the dough ingredients. Use a mixer, your arms can get their work out later..
- Mix on low speed for 3 minutes, and medium speed for an additional 3 minutes..
- Place the dough on a lightly floured plate, wrap well in plastic, and refrigerate overnight..
- Day 2: Cut the cold butter lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick slabs..
- Arrange the pieces on a sheet of parchment paper to form a 6×6 inch square..
- Top with another sheet of parchment and pound the butter with even strokes with a rolling pin..
- As the pieces begin to stick together, use more force and roll it into a 7.5×7.5 inch square. Trim the edges off and pound them into the center of the square. Refrigerate while you roll out the dough..
- Unwrap the dough and lay it on a lightly floured surface. Roll it into a 10.5 inch square..
- Take the butter square out of the fridge and unwrap and place it on the dough so that the points of the butter square are centered along the sides of the dough square. Fold the flaps of dough over the butter and press the edges together to completely seal the butter inside the dough..
- Lightly flour the top and bottom of the dough, and roll it into an 8×24 inch rectangle, focusing on lengthening rather than widening. Pick up one short end of the dough and fold it over the dough, leaving one third of the dough exposed, and roll it over once more (fold the dough into thirds).
- Freeze for 20 minutes..
- Repeat this rolling and folding process 2 more times..
- After you've done that rolling and folding process a total of three times, roll the dough into a long and narrow strip (8×44 inches). Yes, your arm might fall off, but it is worth it. Hang in there..
- Repeat the folding, freezing, and rolling process 2 more times. After, roll into a long, 8×24 inch rectangle! And cut into triangles.
- Add the fillings you like, or leave it plain too. And roll baby roll..
- Brush each croissant with egg wash.
- And pop the baking sheet in the fridge overnight!.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Take the croissants out of the fridge and brush with a second egg wash. Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees. Enjoy! (and bask in the glory of having made your own croissants).
- Take a loooot of pictures and drive your friends mad! Be prepared for unexpected guests..
Recent Examples on the Web There's a reason home cooks don't make croissants every day. Croissants synonyms, Croissants pronunciation, Croissants translation, English dictionary definition of Croissants. n. A rich, crescent-shaped roll of leavened dough or puff pastry. n a flaky. ⬇ Download croissant picture – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. These Sourdough Croissants are the best croissants ever! The difference between Classic Croissants and Sourdough Croissants is the use of the natural yeast in the starter to rise the dough.