Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding.
You can have Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding
- Prepare 1 large of loaf of brioche or challah bread.
- It’s 1 3/4 stick of butter, softened.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate broken into large pieces.
- Prepare 4 of extra large eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Ice cream to top when served ( optional ).
Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Line a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with parchment paper..
- Slice the bread and butter one side with softened butter. Sprinkle the chocolate pieces over the buttered side..
- Form the slices back into the loaf shape and fit inside the loaf pan..
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the bread in loaf pan. Let soak 10 minutes or until all bread is moist through..
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until golden and the juices have set in the middle. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in pan..
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired..