Asparagus Ginger Croissant. Learn how to prepare this easy Asparagus, Ham and Cheese Croissant Bake recipe like a pro. Stir-fry asparagus is healthy and simple to prepare, yet very delicious. Ojas building but Kapha pacifying, asparagus increases mucous; both ginger and black pepper help to expectorate it.(VPK Asparagus is delicious in a Singaporean-style sauce of hard-cooked egg yolk, cream, ginger, garlic and chiles.
Home » Energizing Recipes » Szechuan Asparagus with Garlic, Ginger and Chilies. Dried red chilies are used to flavor the asparagus ( or green beans) but they are not meant to be eaten. Thin asparagus always makes an elegant side dish. You can cook Asparagus Ginger Croissant using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Ginger Croissant
- You need 2 of Asparagus Bunchs.
- Prepare 5 of chilly Green.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper , Grounded.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Almonds , chopped.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Cottage cheese , chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Coriander leaves , chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Garlic , chopped.
- Prepare 250 Grams of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 5 Grams of Gluten.
- You need 150 Grams of Water.
- You need 7.5 Grams of Yeast.
- You need 5 Grams of Salt.
- You need 10 Grams of Sugar.
- You need 2.5 Grams of Milk powder.
- You need 10 Grams of Butter Clarified.
- You need 85 Grams of Margarine.
- You need 1 of Egg.
Sprinkle it with a hint of red pepper flakes for an impressive presentation. Ginger Garlic Asparagus – Add a green veggie side to any meal with this quick and simple Add minced ginger, garlic cloves, and asparagus segments. This Clean Eating Asian Style Sesame Ginger Asparagus is a delicious twist on traditional Sesame seeds. Directions: On a parchment lined cookie sheet, spread out the asparagus in a single.
Asparagus Ginger Croissant step by step
- For the Asparagus Ginger Filling: Chop the Asparagus to quarter the size. Pour oil into a frying pan and add cumin, green chillies and garlic and fry them. Then add the asparagus and fry over medium high flame..
- Add garam masala, salt and ginger paste and fry till the asparagus becomes tender and crunchy..
- Then add the cottage cheese, almonds, black pepper and lemon juice. Saute for around 2 minutes and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and keep aside to use as filling..
- For the Croissants: Sieve the flour and milk powder and keep aside..
- Prepare sugar+ yeast solution with half the measured amount of water and salt solution with salt and the remaining amount of water; add the two solutions to the flour mixture respectively and mix until a soft dough is formed..
- Next, add the clarified butter and mix until well combined. Keep aside for an hour.
- Gently deflate the dough and let it rest for half an hour..
- Sheet the dough and laminate it with margarine and fold it like an envelope. Turn the dough over and sheet into rectangle. Fold it and refrigerate it for around 20 minutes.
- Take it out and sheet it again as before. Refrigerate for another 10 minutes..
- Sheet the dough and cut it into triangles. Put in the asparagus ginger filling and fold it into a croissant shape.
- Bake the croissants for around 15 minutes at 170 degree celsius.
- Once ready, give them an egg wash and serve!.
Some hybrid asparagus varieties have been bred to provide male only asparagus plants. Unless you have asparagus beds with lots of varieties its unusual to be able to taste more than one or two. Large shrimp sauteed with asparagus, flavored with ginger, soy sauce and sherry. In a medium saucepan, bring two cups of water to a boil. Fresh asparagus spears have an irresistible sweet and snappy texture when enjoyed raw.