You can cook Grilled Fish using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Fish
- You need 2 of Small Tilapia Fish.
- Prepare of Variety of spices.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of G.oil.
- It’s of To Garnish.
- It’s of Onions Sauce(fried onions, peppers, ginger and garlic).
- You need of Chips and Fried plantains.
Grilled Fish step by step
- Defrost your fish in water. Scale and tear belly side open to remove internal dirt. Remove gills from head..
- Wash fish thoroughly and set aside..
- Heat up grill..
- Mix Spices I.e Seasoning cubes, salt, yaji, with oil..
- Slit three lines on each sides of both fish and rub in mix spices.
- Rub spices inside the slit belly too and make sure the spices is well absorb into the fish..
- Get a trap rack and place the two fish, then lock and put on grill(electric grill in this case).
- Check consistently, and flip over so each side cooks evenly..
- Fish is ready when both sides turns a mixture of golden brown and roast..
- Remove from heat and serve with Onion sauce, chips and Fried plantains..