Sautéed Brussels Sprouts.
You can have Sautéed Brussels Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare 2 c of Brussels sprouts, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of med. onion, sliced.
- You need 4 of bacon strips, cooked and chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 T of oil.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts step by step
- In skillet, heat oil. Add sprouts and saute until starts to brown and soften..
- Add onion, garlic and bacon. Continue sautéing until onion softens. Salt and pepper to taste..