Silverbeet, egg and coconut stir fry. This rich and spicy coconut vegetable stir fry is adaptable to whatever vegetables are lingering in your fridge, making it a great sweep the kitchen recipe! I went extra tropical this time, to escape these winter blues, with a spicy coconut and peanut sauce, complete with fresh lime and cilantro. Silverbeet usually has a white stalk, however, red beet is sometimes available; it has the same green leaves but has a rich pink-red stem and veins.
All the best, I do hope your life would be along with good thing. Stir-fry until they're just beginning to wilt. Add the noodles back to the wok and toss them well, loosening them with tongs or a pair of chopsticks. You can have Silverbeet, egg and coconut stir fry using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silverbeet, egg and coconut stir fry
- Prepare 150 g of coconut flaked dried (shredded or desecated isn't as good).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 15 ml of macadamia nut oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of silverbeet.
- You need 15 ml of coconut oil.
- You need 80 g of ginger (grated).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 50 ml of rice wine.
- You need 1/2 bunch of spring onions.
- Prepare 50 ml of hoisin sauce.
Add the soy sauce mixture and toss continuously for a couple minutes, until the noodles are uniformly golden brown. Serve this Bacon & Scallion Egg. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add butter and eggs and stir with a wooden spoon until very. Vegetarian weeknight fried rice with sautéed kale, coconut flakes and rice.
Silverbeet, egg and coconut stir fry instructions
- Toast the flaked coconut in hot fry pan without oil (be careful, it burns easily), then set aside..
- Beat the eggs, and heat the macadamia nut oil in a pan, cook the eggs in batches making as many thin omelettes as you can..
- When cool enough, roll the omelettes and slice thinly and set aside..
- Slice the leaves off the either side of silverbeet leaving the tough central stem..
- Thinly slice the stems and coarsely shop the leaves, but keep them separate..
- Heat the coconut oil in a fry pan till very hot, and fry the silverbeet stems, ginger and garlic for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the silverbeet leaves to the pan with the rice wine and partially cover (I normally use a saucepan lid a bit smaller than the fry pan) fry for another 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in the hoisin sauce, finely sliced spring onions and egg..
- Serve over brown rice with the toasted coconut sprinkled on top..
Make it gluten free: Make sure to use a gluten-free. This coconut chicken stir fry is perfumed with an assortment of spices to make a dish that goes well over rice or pasta. Stir and fry for a minute but don't let it brown. Add the silverbeet and stir to wilt. Season well with salt and pepper.