3 Ingredient Sautéed Mushrooms.
You can cook 3 Ingredient Sautéed Mushrooms using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Sautéed Mushrooms
- You need 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
3 Ingredient Sautéed Mushrooms step by step
- First, in a stovetop skillet or saucepan: Heat olive oil over medium (if using butter or ghee instead, melt and continue) add mushrooms, top with leftover oil and mix..
- Cook mushrooms until there is a lot of juice to be drained, drain and add your garlic (it will be drained with the extra liquid if added before) mix thoroughly making sure garlic doesn't stick to one spot..
- Cook mushrooms to your desired doneness, and enjoy! If you're not worried about your blood pressure, add some salt for extra flavor!.