Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels.
You can have Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels
- Prepare of for the Brussels.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Brussel sprouts, wash, trimmed, and cut in half.
- You need 1/3 of LG sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of bacon grease. or 5 bacon strips chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- It’s of for the pasta.
- You need 3/4 lb of LG prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 box of tri colored rotini.
- You need 1 cup of marinated mushrooms, artichoke, and sun dried tomato medley.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of harissa infused olive oil.
- It’s of for the ahi.
- You need 2 of thick cut ahi tuna steaks.
- You need of original Mrs dash seasoning.
- It’s of mccormicks island wood fire grill seasoning.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of harissa infused olive oil.
Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels instructions
- Start by boiling pasta in 2 qt water till AL dentè. Drain rinse and set aside.
- In a frying pan add bacon or grease to pan. Add onion. Saute until onion gets translucent..
- Add the Brussels and saute until they start to brown. Stir often..
- Add bouillon and a half cup of water. Stir well. Cover and simmer. Continue to add water as needed and stir frequently until Brussels are tender. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Shell prawns.
- Using equal parts mccormicks and Mrs dash, coat tuna filets liberally on both sides. let sit while preparing the pasta..
- In another frying pan, heat harissa oil for the prawns. When hot add prawns and onion. Saute stirring constantly..
- After two minutes add marinated medley and seasonings..
- One minute before the prawns are done add pasta and butter. Toss to coat the pasta.
- While preparing the pasta in another frying pan, heat both oils for the ahi. On med high. Until oil just starts to smoke..
- Sear ahi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Do not cook past rare. Seasonings should blacken nicely.
- Serve and enjoy. For a spicier kick a little harissa oil can be drizzled over pasta or Brussels.