Chocolate Bark. This chocolate bark recipe is so easy to make, and I bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry already. Today, I'm sharing my favorite chocolate bark recipe, plus tips on how to change it up. This Chocolate Bark recipe has everything you need to know about making white and dark Homemade Chocolate Bark makes the perfect Christmas and holiday recipe because it's easy.
This collection of the best chocolate bark recipes has something for everyone. It's the perfect gift for the holidays. Will you start with dark chocolate or white chocolate? You can cook Chocolate Bark using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bark
- Prepare 10 oz. of white chocolate baking chips.
- You need 10 oz. of milk chocolate baking chips.
- It’s of Roasted salted almonds.
Chocolate Bark. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate Bark is a delicious homemade chocolate bar. High quality chocolate is melted and tempered and covered with a medley of dried fruits and nuts. Chocolate Bark Candy Recipes – Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Chocolate Bark step by step
- Line a large pan or dish with ridges with parchment paper..
- Melt chocolate chips in separate pots using double boiler method..
- Add almonds to both batches of chocolate. Stir well..
- Pour milk chocolate into prepared pan. Pour white chocolate on top. Swirl with a toothpick or fork..
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before breaking into large chunks..
Start with chocolate almond bark, candy melts, baking chocolate or even chocolate chips and then add in your favorite mix ins. While we'll always love a nice, classic piece of peppermint bark (and made the BEST recipe), there's a whole world beyond it—chocolate, peanut butter, s'mores, and popcorn included. Rustic hunks of chocolate bark are utterly easy to make, endlessly adaptable, and just plain fun. With pretzels, peanuts, raisins, and chocolate, this holiday bark recalls salty-sweet cinema snacks. Homemade chocolate bark is probably one of my most favorite edible homemade gifts to make.