Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans. Eggs Benedict is an American breakfast or brunch dish, consisting of an open-faced sandwich of two halves of an English muffin each topped with a poached egg, hollandaise sauce, and Canadian bacon. Making Eggs Benedict is easier than you think — especially if you make Hollandaise in a blender! It just takes a little planning and know-how.
Quick & Creative Uses for Baked Beans. Baked beans go beyond the side. Add butter to same skillet and carefully crack eggs into skillet, placing eggs next to each other. You can have Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans
- Prepare 3 of eggs for the Hollandaise sauce.
- You need 1 of egg (to be poached).
- It’s of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- Prepare of SCS Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 slices of Wholemeal / Wholegrain Bread.
Eggs la Benedict – Split and toast English muffins. Sautcircular pieces of cold boiled ham, place these over the halves of muffins, arrange on each a dropped egg, and pour around Hollandaise Sauce II, diluted with cream to make of such consistency to pour easily. Eggs Benedict is a classic breakfast dish made of a pillowy base layered with a dense, protein-like substance, stacked With jammy yolks and perfectly set whites, poached eggs are a delicate addition to everything from a classic Benedict to variations like smoked salmon eggs Benedict, and beyond. Perfectly Easy Eggs Benedict made with a foolproof vinegar free poaching method with luxurious hollandaise sauce and ham steaks on an English muffin.
Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans instructions
- Crack 3 raw eggs into a glass or ceramic container. Place your container right on top of another metal pot of clean water and turn on the fire to a minimum, while using the mixer to mix the eggs. We don’t want to place the bowl of eggs directly over the heated gas because the eggs would otherwise turn into scrambled eggs. Keep the fire at a minimum..
- Add a spoon of vinegar for some acidity for the hollandaise sauce. Add salt and pepper. Use the mixer again to mix them up. For the lime, just squeezing 2 to 3 small slices would do..
- Heat the butter up so that we can pour in the melted butter into the mix. For a portion of 3 eggs, use about 40g of salted butter..
- Slowly pour in the melted butter and mix them up simultaneously. Your Hollandaise sauce is now ready when it is of a creamy texture. If you have turned the heat up too high and cooked it to a slightly scrambled egg form, it is still salvageable. Just add 1 more raw egg and more butter and mix them up..
- Now we’re on to making the poached egg. Ensure that the metal pot of water your container is placed on has not started boiling. Because if we add in the egg while it’s boiling, the egg yolk is sure to burst. Now, add some vinegar into the hot pot of water. You will see that the water is now swirling in a circular motion due to the heat and the vinegar..
- Once you see the water swirling in a circular motion, but not boiling, you can crack your egg into it. It will just take a minute to two at most for the egg white to be solidified. Turn off the gas once you see that the egg white has solidified. Leave it in there for a minute..
- Once you’re done, place the poached egg on some disposable kitchen towel, to let it soak the water. This will prevent your toast from getting soggy later on..
- Toast 2 wholemeal or wholegrain slices of bread. Smear some butter on both slices..
- Cook the Ayam baked beans in a pan. Add some lemon and pepper..
- Place the poached egg gently on one of the toasted bread slices. Lightly place the Hollandaise sauce on top of the poached egg..
- Add the cooked baked beans on the other toasted bread slice..
- You now have a delightful breakfast of English toast with some yummy Hollandaise sauce on top of a poached egg and some baked beans..
Speaking of authenticity the origins of Eggs Benedict go back to New York City in the Waldorf Hotel. Legend is that a guest asked for an toast. Flatten muffin halves with a rolling pin; press into greased muffin cups. Think, Turkish eggs, poached eggs, Eggs Benedict, chorizo-folded eggs and soft boiled eggs. Come for homey vibes and a lovely neighbourhood feel.