Mashed Potatoes Topped with Sautee Spinach(Sweet corns). Fresh spinach and sweet corn blended with mashed potatoes. Drain water and mash potatoes together with butter and heavy cream until light and fluffy. I also sprinkled the top with more parm and some paprika.
They are sometimes mislabeled as yams, which are actually not widely available in North America. All Reviews for Sauteed Sweet Potatoes and Spinach. Combine prepared potatoes and milk in a large mixing bowl; using a potato masher, mash the potatoes until smooth and creamy. You can cook Mashed Potatoes Topped with Sautee Spinach(Sweet corns) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoes Topped with Sautee Spinach(Sweet corns)
- You need 40 grams of potatoes.
- Prepare 40 grams of spinach.
- Prepare 10 grams of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 20 grams of onions.
- You need pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 of of butter table spoon.
- Prepare of egg yolk little.
Looks like Maralyn has most likely used the print link normally found at top of page, which would probably print the entire article if actual page number not specified. A lot of folks say they don't like spinach—until they try this super side dish. p.s. for the spinach layer mentioned below I sauteed frozen spinach (moisture pressed out) in some butter and seasonings so it would make a nice colorful layer alternating with the potato-corned. These easy sautéed sweet potato fries are a savory and salty alternative to french fries. If you're not eating vegan, a little dab of good-quality butter makes a nice topping.
Mashed Potatoes Topped with Sautee Spinach(Sweet corns) instructions
- Boil the potatoes for 100celcius for moderate time.
- Remove the potatoes and let them rest while.
- Mash the potatoes and add nutmeg and egg yolk wth butter,salt and pepper.
- Put it in a mould to be firm.
- Saute onion with spinach and little cream to give the spinach refinement little pinch of salt.
- Blanch the sweet corns and top onto the mashed potatoes.
- Top the saute spinach onto of the sweet corns.
- And top the sweetcorn onto the spinach for the pattern way garnish beside with sweetcorn again.
Click Play to See This Sautéed Sweet Potatoes Recipe Come Together. Mashed potatoes are rarely something I make on a weeknight just as I'm preparing dinner. The sautéed leeks are optional, but add a fancy touch; you could also just stir those leeks right on into the potatoes. Which, as I type this, is like a fancy version of Bubble and Squeak, a traditional British dish. Return potatoes to pot and mash until almost smooth.