Beautiful Croissants. This Croissant recipe is about as minimal equipment as you can get in a recipe. It's a no machine, as well as a no knead recipe. Download Croissants stock videos at the best footage agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock videos, footages and clips at reasonable prices.
Your Croissants stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. haha, they're croissants, they look good already 😉 Thank you! You can have Beautiful Croissants using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beautiful Croissants
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Joshinko.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- You need 25 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 50 grams of Egg.
- You need 125 grams of Milk.
- It’s 100 grams of Butter for folding.
I also enjoyed watching the gifs. This croissant makeover isn't about baking the most beautiful crescent-shaped pastry, but it is about creating something mouthwateringly delicious that can be tailored to suit anyone's taste. Croissants – Homemade croissants with this easy and fail-proof recipe from The Kitchy Kitchen. I am a sucker for good croissants.
Beautiful Croissants step by step
- Weigh out the ingredients. If you are making the dough in a bread machine, the amount of water here listed is perfect, but if you are kneading by hand, please use caution and only use as much water as you need for the dough to come together..
- Take the butter you will use for the folding and divide it into two parts. Roll each portion into a 10cm X 10cm sheet..
- After the dough has been through its first rise and has rested, divide it into two equal portions. Place one of the sheets of butter on top of the dough, and fold the dough around it. Repeat this with the second piece of dough and remaining sheet of butter..
- When folding the dough around the butter, be careful not to let air get caught in the layers. Push out the air bubbles as needed..
- Lightly flour your cutting board. Roll the dough using a side to side motion to thinly stretch out the dough. Only roll along a single axis. Fold this stretched dough like a letter into thirds. Turn the dough 90 degrees before beginning the next rolling..
- Repeat the process in Step 5 for 3 more rollings. Chill the dough in the freezer for 10 minutes. Roll the dough out into a sheet of approximately 40 x 17 cm..
- Trim the edges of the dough straight and cut into triangles with bases of about 8~10 cm in length..
- Stretch out the point of the triangle with a rolling pin..
- Cut a 2 cm slit into the end of the triangle, and roll the dough into a croissant shape..
- Let the croissants rise at a temperature of 40℃ for 40 minutes. Brush the risen croissants with eggwash and bake in a 210℃ oven for 15 minutes. The croissants are now finished..
A georgeous beautiful hilarious girl that like croissants. She is amazing at everything she does! Scrolller is an endless random gallery gathered from the most popular subreddits. As making croissants is quite time consuming, I suggest you make the above full dose. They look beautiful – your photography as always is superb and really shows us how flaky your pastry is.