Nutty Banana bread. This banana bread was a lovely reicpe to make. How to make nutty banana bread with our simple recipe. This banana bread recipe is made with walnuts and hazelnuts for extra crunch and flavour, but you can use any type of nuts you fancy.
Time to give those bananas turning bad or being kept in. Banana Bread is turning out to be a quarantine favourite bread. It substitutes for both cake and bread and can be easily made from your pantry staples. You can cook Nutty Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutty Banana bread
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 cups of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Nuts (I added cashews, peanuts and macadamia all chopped).
Nutty Bread is a hearty, gluten-free-bread recipe packed full of nuts and seeds. Make this delicious Nutty Banana Bread, and when it cools, swath it neatly in plastic wrap then paper, and tie with a beautiful ribbon — it shows that you put thought and time into it. Even Santa wouldn't guess grated potatoes are the "secret ingredient" that makes this quick bread so delightfully moist. Meet my new favorite banana bread – Buckwheat Banana Bread!
Nutty Banana bread instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients. Excluding the nuts..
- Mash bananas, add in the oil, milk and egg beaten separately then added..
- Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ones until fully incorporated, add the nuts..
- Pour in a lined/greased tin and bake at 180deg for 45mins or until a knife/fork etc comes out clean..
Nutty, delicious buckwheat flour has been a great addition to my kitchen pantry! Since revisiting the Buckwheat Chocolate Waffles. If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. In this recipe, the walnuts get toasted just to bring out their nutty flavor and take away their raw edge. Pineapple Banana Bread is one of my favorite recipes.