The "Naked" French Toast.
You can cook The "Naked" French Toast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The "Naked" French Toast
- Prepare 2 of over ripe bannanas.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (I used almond milk).
- It’s 1/4 cup of ricotta.
- You need 1 loaf of day old challah, cut in slices about an inch thick.
The "Naked" French Toast instructions
- Take all ingredients, except bread and place in blender.
- Puree 2 to 3 minutes until smooth.
- Place bread in a large pan, then pour wet ingredients to cover.
- Let soak for a minute or two, flipping over occasionally careful not to break.
- Heat a large skillet over medium low heat.
- Spray skillet or use butter.
- Place as many pieces as you can without over crowding.
- I personally flip them constantly to keep them from burning.
- Finish to your liking, and enjoy.