Simple Chocolate Croissants with Pie Crust.
You can cook Simple Chocolate Croissants with Pie Crust using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Chocolate Croissants with Pie Crust
- Prepare of Pie Crust:.
- You need 150 grams of Plain white flour.
- Prepare 75 grams of Margarine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate.
Simple Chocolate Croissants with Pie Crust instructions
- Add the flour and margarine into a bowl and rub together until they form a breadcrumb-like consistency..
- When it resembles panko, pour in the water and gather the dough together into a ball (refer to Hints.) Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Roll the pie crust dough out thinly and cut into triangles. Make a cut 2 cm into the dough from the centre of the bottom of the triangle..
- Place a piece of chocolate on top of 1 of the triangles and roll the pie crust around it. Slightly curve the ends of the croissant to make the traditional round croissant shape..
- Place the croissants on a sheet of parchment paper seam-down. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes and they're ready!.