Butter Beans Chocolate Truffles.
You can have Butter Beans Chocolate Truffles using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Beans Chocolate Truffles
- It’s 200 g of Canned Butter Beans *rinsed and drained.
- You need of *Note: You get about 200g Beans from a 400g can.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt *optional if the Butter Beans are unsalted.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Rum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dry Fruit (Sultanas, Cranberries, etc) *optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of Nuts (Almonds, Macadamia, etc) *optional.
- You need of Desiccated Coconut.
Butter Beans Chocolate Truffles step by step
- Rinse Butter Beans and drain very well. Place all Butter Beans into a food processor and make them into paste. Add Sugar and pinch of Salt, then process until it gets smooth paste texture. (If the pasted is too soft, cook in a sauce pan over low heat until thickened.).
- If you add Nuts & Dry Fruit, chop up very small. Place the paste in a mixing bowl. Add Cocoa, Rum and Nuts & Dry Fruit, mix well..
- Place desiccated coconut on a plate. Roll a heaped teaspoon of mixture into balls. Roll in coconut to lightly coat..