Mini Chocolate Croissants with Frozen Puff Pastry. I had some frozen puff pastry left over and decided to use it to make some snacks. Make sure to press down on the end firmly and bake seam-side down, or it could lift up when baking! You can use a chocolate bar to make these.
Brush the edges lightly with the beaten egg. Created by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, these petite pastries are prepared by hand with the same… Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our chocolate croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough and laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand. Our handmade croissants have a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma. You can cook Mini Chocolate Croissants with Frozen Puff Pastry using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Croissants with Frozen Puff Pastry
- You need 2 of sheets Puff pastry.
- Prepare 8 of pieces Chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
Filled with fine chocolate from renowned. Unfold the puff pastry and set one sheet aside. This doesn't have to be perfect. Completely unfold the puff pastry sheet.
Mini Chocolate Croissants with Frozen Puff Pastry step by step
- Combine the water and the sugar..
- Chop the blocks of chocolate in half..
- Cut the puff pastry sheet as shown in the photo. Leave the pastry to rest and soften slightly..
- Once soft, place a piece of chocolate at the bottom end of the triangle and roll the pastry around it..
- When rolled, press the end down and place the croissant seam-side down on a baking tray. Make sure to leave plenty of space between each croissant..
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. Then turn the heat up to 200℃ and bake for a further 5-10 minutes until golden brown..
- When baked, brush over the syrup you made in Step 1..
- They're ready to eat!! The chocolate is hot when the croissants are just out of the oven so be careful!.
Put the chocolate bar in the middle of the puff pastry sheet. Put the sides of the puff pastry sheet over the chocolate bar and pinch to seal, so the chocolate is completely sealed inside the puff pastry. Flip the puff pastry roll and put in on the baking sheet, seam side down. Unfold the puff pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Cut each one into thirds along the fold lines.