Chocolate banana ice cream. My favorite way to eat it is as soft serve right out of the blender but you can also freeze so it's firm enough to scoop into ice cream cones. Banana Ice Cream – Step One: Let the bananas ripen before peeling. This chocolate banana ice cream uses just two ingredients and is so creamy and rich, you'll never believe it's actually good for you!
It's vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. Raw banana ice cream with decadent chocolate is creamy, super easy to make and tasty as can be! Bananas – freeze the ripest bananas you can, they will be sweet enough so you don't need to any sweetener. You can cook Chocolate banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana ice cream
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 15 ml of cocoa powder.
- You need 30 ml of nut butter (almond or macadamia works the best).
- Prepare 5 ml of vanilla essences.
- It’s 2.5 ml of cinnamon, ground.
- Prepare of TT honey optional.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana "Ice Cream". Cut bananas into coins and place in freezer in a sealable bag. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. To make chocolate ice cream, you only need raw cacao powder besides the bananas, although unsweetened cocoa powder also works.
Chocolate banana ice cream step by step
- Freeze banana until completely frozen in any of the following ways (I prefer B) – A. With skin whole (to take skin off pour hot water over and rub skin of). B. Without skin in cut in smaller pieces and frozen in a container.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredient together. You can add more cocoa if you like.
- Serve immediately preferably or freeze for up to 48 hours.
I also added a homemade chocolate sauce, cacao nibs and chopped almonds on top, yum! I'm not a chocolate ice cream person, but I love this one! This Chocolate Banana Ice cream is creamy, rich & easy to make with two ingredients & no ice cream maker. Perfectly creamy and rich and makes a healthy dairy-free vegan substitute for traditional chocolate ice cream! PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more recipe ideas.