Seafood Croissant. Serve on mini-croissants or slice a regular croissant in half if using as part of a buffet. These seafood-filled croissants will leave you anything but crabby. We had used the filling as an appetizer, but found it makes a quick and easy sandwich, too.
The croissant, a national symbol of France, was traditionally eaten only at breakfast. This recipe makes a classic smoked salmon and dill croissant; smoked salmon is widely available at seafood. Spread insides of croissants with cream cheese. You can have Seafood Croissant using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Croissant
- Prepare 2 * 5 of Fish Fillet (Basa fish) Thin Fillet size.
- Prepare 30 * 40 – 2 Nos of Prawn with tail.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Lime Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Mustard paste.
- Prepare as required of olive oil.
- Prepare 30 gm of Butter Melted.
- You need 2 of Lemon Juice lime full.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- You need of Baby corn.
- It’s of Zucchini.
- It’s of bean French.
- You need of Carrot.
Mound the cabbage salad on one half of each croissant, set the hot dogs on top and serve. Croissants Recipe, Learn how to make Croissants (absolutely delicious recipe of Its slightly tedious to make but undoubtedly worth it!. This Croissants recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes. Picture this: a classic French croissant, baked to perfection.
Seafood Croissant instructions
- . Then apply to the fish and prawn, and fold fish fillet with prawn. See the photograph(Croissant shape), prawn tail should come out side from fish fillet roll, it is a tight pack. Then keep it in the fridge.
- After 30 minute spread the oil on the grill, put fish roll on the grill or tawa then cover with a lid, remove the lid and check after every 5 min,.
- 20 minute later pick from the tawa, when become golden brown color..
- Served with lemon butter sauce and souted butter vegetables..
But when you bite into it, there's a salmon roll with ginger and a bit of wasabi Anyone who enjoys seafood and savory dishes will be all about it! Thaw the croissant dough: Place the frozen croissant dough between pieces of parchment paper on a Fill the croissants: Place a dough triangle on a lightly floured surface with the tip pointing away. Arrange salad leaves and sliced tomato on the croissant. Then spread the tuna mixture on the it. stuffed croissant – Mr. Holmes Bakehouse is an artisanal pastry brand specializing in indulgent favorites The hybrid snack is a great lunchtime option since it is heavier than most plain croissants.